Briggs Equipment is the exclusive Irish distributor for the Hyster range of forklift trucks and other materials handling equipment so there are literally hundreds of ways in which we can help your business.
Based in Dublin with another site in Mallusk (Northern Ireland) means that we are suitably located to cover customers across both in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
We’re flexible enough to support you whether you’re looking to buy new or used equipment, hire machinery for a short or long term period or simply to choose a service partner who will become a trusted part of your operations. You have access to the best technical advice and our engineers can respond 24 hours a day.
Briggs Equipment is located at 2 sites on the island of Ireland. Our site in Mallusk, Northern Ireland has been operating as Briggs Equipment since 2012. Our locality to our customers and the Hyster-Yale Group factory, based in Craigavon, allows us to provide an efficient and effective service to our customers.
Our Dublin site is the newest site we have with operations running from there since 2018.
As dedicated Briggs Equipment sites we can offer:
- New and Used Equipment Sales
- Short Term Hire of over 700 machines covering the whole of Ireland, including Powered Access
- Servicing of your equipment by one of our 55 professionally trained engineers with an average call out time of 3 hours, 24 hours a day, with levels of support to suit your operation
- A wide range of parts and catalogue sales available in house or next day delivery
- Driver training from our own in-house team in a dedicated training area (based at Mallusk currently) with on site training also available
Being a Briggs customer
The experience of being a Briggs customer is something special. You get the best equipment, the best support and the best levels of productivity. You’re not an order number to us, you are our customer.
You get experienced account managers, dedicated points of contact; relationships are valued and monitored to ensure you have the best experience possible.
Hear our National Service Centre Manager Janet Noble discussing our customer focus.
With our unique fleet management dashboard you can make substantial savings on your budgets by getting a clearer picture of the usage and performance of your equipment. Briggs also has a well-established service support network across the country with regional centres to reduce response times when you need us most.
Our customers improve the efficiency of their operations by making Briggs a part of their team. We don’t try to make you fit our business; we work with you to become an important and trusted part of yours.
We can supply equipment, we can service equipment, we can help you to finance your equipment and we can go the extra mile to deliver a fully comprehensive package that allows your business to flourish.
We have customers with one truck and many customers with hundreds of trucks. We’re not limited by the size of your business; there are lots of ways that we can help.
The strongest part of your interaction with Briggs is the people who are there to help. You will have designated contacts in departments from Service, Accounts, Sales and Technical Support so that you have continuity when telling us what you need. We are here to respond whenever you need us.
Briggs Equipment is part of Briggs International, the world's largest global distributor of Hyster materials handling equipment. Our parent company, Sammons Enterprises Inc is one of the world’s largest privately owned companies. It operates wholly-owned businesses and investor partnerships in industries such as insurance, property and equipment distribution.
Working with Briggs gives you options:
- A huge choice of equipment
- The ability to choose different contract or lease durations
- The choice to change your fleet at short notice with no penalty
- The ability to have a truck within 24 hours for as little as 24 hours
- Servicing and maintenance support to suit your business
- A wide variety of plant and equipment such as scissor lifts, cherry pickers, electric tugs and warehouse storage
Want to challenge us to deliver efficiency savings and productivity gains to your operations? Request your free assessment today!